amitbhatnagar4u

THE FASTEST,LIGHTEST AND THINNEST APPLE I-PAD

THE FASTEST,LIGHTEST AND THINNEST APPLE I-PAD

THE FASTEST,LIGHTEST AND THINNEST APPLE I-PAD

 The gadgets are now become the trend mark,  among all APPLE is now on the top of the leading brand. After launching the I-PHONE S and I-PHONE C now APPLE launch the AIR I-PAD. Even the i-phone s and i-phone c not spread all over the market frequently and APPLE has launched this AIR I-PAD, that a good news for all gadgets lover.

Special features of the AIR I-PAD :-


APPLE AIR I-PAD
1. The weight of this AIR I-PAD is less than 1/2 kg, this i-pad is made light up to 28% and 20% more thin as compare to the last version. Its total weight is 469 gram, its stout up to 7.5 mili meter like as a pencil.

2.The I-PAD is lighter its not mean that its made up of plastic, the whole body is lased by aluminium

3. After I-PHONE 5S APPLE placed A7 chip in the AIR I-PAD, through this it get a power of 64 BIT. The A7 chip made the chip works with a double speed , beside graphics the APP also work fast. With A7 chip APPLE also added a 7M processor that give a better look to the APPS.
APPLE AIR I-PAD
4.In this new I-PAD 9.7 inch retina display 2048 X 1536 is available with 3.1 million pixels

5. In connectivity sector the speed of wifi also have a high power, the downloding feature can be get about 300 MBPS, Data share will  get more clear with the air drop feature.

6. The front camera have 5 mega pixle with the HD recording quality of 1080 pixel and also a front camera 1.2 mega pixel. The phone have dual  microphone processor that made the video call more clear but also that help in recording too and discard the background noise.

7.APPLE used the latest software IOS 7 , in which  AIR DROP, AIR PLAY, AIR PRINT and CONTROL CENTER feature are included.

8. This I-PAD will introduce in market with a color in white,silver and grey color .
APPLE AIR I-PAD
9. I-PAD will have a memory of 16,32,64 and 128 GB.

10. The battery back up of I-PAD is about 10 hours.

This I-PAD is introduced in international market on 1 November and in INDIA it will be introduced about up to Christmas or the first month of the next year.

The price of 16 GB model is $499, 32 GB model is $599, 64 GB is $699 and 128 GB model have a price $799 and for 4 G mobile connectivity $130 will be extra charge.

APPLE

There are lots of tablet making company , where Samsung already have a demanding power now a days like this there are more other companies like Nokia, Sony,Micromax , ASR, Lenovo,etc......
But the APPLE who really started the  session of Smart-Phone has a  unique place in the market.

Related

Technology 8193666298891072052

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Side Ads

Connect Us

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item