amitbhatnagar4u

KAMBLI CONFUSED BY SACHIN - SAID SACHIN DECIEVED THEIR FRIENDSHIP

KAMBLI CONFUSED BY SACHIN

KAMBLI CONFUSE BY SACHIN

Vinod kambli Who is known as a good friend of Sachin Tendulkar, He always said on news television about his and sachin Friendship. He also shared Sachin's and his friendship stories on National news channel. But now a days he is angry with Sachin Tendulkar. Is there something happened between these two friends , Lets Check out the whole story.


 Kambli told Indian Express,

"Him not mentioning me in his farewell speech or not giving me an invitation though I've been a part of his life since he was 10 years old. Yes, I won't deny the fact that it did hurt me a lot because he forgot to mention that. The world record partnership was a turning point of our career, without each other's contribution, I wouldn't be who I am, and he wouldn't be our great legend".

sachin-kambali

"We haven't been talking for the last seven years, but on occasions we do wish each other via text. A lot of people and our fans are asking me as to why he didn't mention my name in his farewell speech and why wasn't I invited for the party, which close friends and associates who played an important role in his career were a part of. Only Tendulkar can answer that. Kambli also added"But still it won't make my love less for him in any way, irrespective of whether he considers me his friend or not... There are too many precious memories to cherish and remember throughout life".

sachin-kambali

We are Cricket fans or as fans we just want to say to see these two lagend cricketers together and wish for their long and good relation. If you also wanna say about their friendship you can send your views through comments.

Related

DoYouKnow 6639350133758580310

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Side Ads

Connect Us

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item